Why Should Your Business Become PCI Compliant?
- Over 90% of credit card breaches happen at small merchant businesses – why be one of them?
- It is a healthy and sound business practice to protect your own customers
- Gives you the right and ability to continue accepting credit cards for purchases
- You can ensure your customers that they are using a trusted business partner
- Reduce operating costs due to minimizing the threat of data breaches and fines
- The penalties, fines, loss of business and damage of reputation with a breach usually puts many small business out of business
BottomLine Pros Will Help "Secure" Your Business Through PCI Compliance
What Does PCI Mean?
PCI DSS is an acronym for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. The PCI DSS are as set of requirements set by the card brands (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, etc.) to protect cardholder data. EVERY MERCHANT "that accepts, stores, or transmits cardholder data" MUST COMPLY WITH THE PCI DSS STANDARDS. For a full set of the requirements visit www.pcisecuritystandards.org
There Is No Need To Take The Risk Of Being Fined. All BottomLine Pros Clients Can Become PCI Compliant